The Utah Center for Architecture is a charitable, non-profit, 501(c)(3) private foundation governed by a Board of Directors. Programs are funded and implemented by dedicated volunteers and generous donors. Our federal ID is 94-2951702.
With your support, we can reach our goals:
- • Bring the Utah Architects Project database into the 21st century
- • Expand Educating Elementary Children Through Architecture
- • Create tours, presentations and events on architecture and design for the public
- • Hold competitions to create exciting public places
- • Aid architecture and landscape architecture students in professional degree programs
- • Inspire and inform young designers through international travel
Donate by check or online.
|Utah Center for Architecture
268 S. State St., Suite 190
Salt Lake City, UT 84111